profile affiliates linkies refresh follow

disclaimer
Assalamualaikum and Hai. I'm Nik. turning 16 in 2015. i write, bake, study, play and live.

Messeji


PUT OUR CBOX CODE HERE


Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


About Me!
Jumaat, 20 Januari 2012 | 0 comments
A Lot Of Ppl Curious About Me..
Sometimes They Thought I Am A Namja!!

Well With That JO HYUN MIN Name..
Thay Thought Im A Namja..

I Get My Jo Hyun Min Name Is From..

The Really Is My Name Supposed To Be Hyun Jae (Means Respection)
But Then Im A Fan Of Jo Twins (From Boyfriend)
I Got The MIN & JO From Their Name...

That How I Got My Name

And I Am A Really A KPOP FREAK!!


I Really Love Kpop!!

This Is Me 4 Years Ago..
But Now I Not That Pretty AnyMore...


Well That All About Me...

FUTURE
PAST