profile affiliates linkies refresh follow

disclaimer
Assalamualaikum and Hai. I'm Nik. turning 16 in 2015. i write, bake, study, play and live.

Messeji


PUT OUR CBOX CODE HERE


Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Chingu Ya~~
Khamis, 19 Januari 2012 | 0 comments
AnneyongHaseyo!!

Im Gonna Talk About My Friends!!

I Have 5 Friends!!

This Is My Kpop Friends!!

This Girls Is Fatin Aina!! Or Should I Say JO HYE MIN!! She Very Nice Yet Pretty!! I Know Her Since I Was In Grade 2!!
This Two Girls Are Farah Raihana And Syafiqah.The Cutie One Is Syafiqah.She Nomu Yeppoyo!!She The One Who Edit My Blog!!Gomawo!!(P/S:She Loves Suju)
The Other One Is Farah Raihana.She Nice!!But She Not Very Kpop Fanatic....

This Lil Cutie Pie Is NurHanis Farina!! Loves Kpop And Very Cherish Girl!!I Know Her Since Grade 2.But You Guys Call Her JO HYE JUE!!

Eh!! My Friend Is Not The One Wearing Glassses!! Look To The Left!! Hah!! That The One!! She Is Nur Insyirah!! She Loves Kpop Especially Infinite!! EveryOne Shout For JO HYUN JUE!!

Thats All About My Chingu!!
About Me??
Next Time La...
Lol ^_~


FUTURE
PAST