profile affiliates linkies refresh follow

disclaimer
Assalamualaikum and Hai. I'm Nik. turning 16 in 2015. i write, bake, study, play and live.

Messeji


PUT OUR CBOX CODE HERE


Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


positive
Isnin, 3 Februari 2014 | 0 comments
what do i mean by positive? positive dadah? no no N O. what i mean is i got to think positive this year.

i got to stay and think positive about my surrounding. HOW? well i think and do whatever makes me happy. This year i bought my stationery all blue since i love blue. My new wallpaper is blue. Mom said this year raya theme will be blue. My classmate paint our class blue. YES I FREAKING LOVE BLUE. My class is 3B right? so i think it as 3 BIRU OR 3 BAEKHYUN <3333 lol. i love watching blue skies.


so i end this here. got nothing more to write.



FUTURE
PAST