profile affiliates linkies refresh follow

disclaimer
Assalamualaikum and Hai. I'm Nik. turning 16 in 2015. i write, bake, study, play and live.

Messeji


PUT OUR CBOX CODE HERE


Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Anime.
Khamis, 12 Jun 2014 | 0 comments
elo elo
hahha apahalah dengan aku ni. anyway, cuti sekolah ni aku cume urmm makan,tidur,tulis cerpen dan menghabiskan masa dengan melayan anime. macam mana aku boleh jadi otaku?

its all started 6 years ago,
lol i guess im better off with english novel than malay right?

back to the topic. i was into manga before and then anime and j-drama and eventually k-drama. its all because my pakcik2 yg gila asian ni. ehem. at first i was little like 6 or 7 years old, when they stayed at my house they were always with their laptops. so i watched what are they doing. they were playing games and reading manga. the one who supported me into this internet/electronics is my ayahcik. i always like when he play those game, some that i remember was the witch 2 i guess. that lured me to ventured into games and things happen. i then loves games then manga then bla bla bla. my first laptop was urmm when i was 8 or 7 i cant remember. then that laptop broke. so my father brought a netbook. it was his until i was 11 years it eventually became my 'hak milik sendiri' lol. dad didnt mind tho except mom. well mothers are always like that :)
that when it started, my obesession over internet and laptops. and sometimes i think my parents really do love me. lol or its just i always annoyed them to buy things. naa im not like that unless i achieved something that made them proud.( totally not being cocky here. lol)
so when i was 14, im into editing until now. i have photoshop and sony vegas pro to help me edit.

hahah this is more likely not abt anime. oh well. then i suggest some anime that are good.

actually there's a lot but for now i just suggest this.
ayato-kun <3


bye-bye :-)

FUTURE
PAST